LASER HAIR REMOVAL
The laser is basically light. The fastest and healthiest way to get rid of unwanted hair is laser epilation. Laser beams of certain wavelengths are converted into heat energy by transferring their energy to these materials, keeping them in the dark. Laser epilation allows the so-called melanin, which is located in the hair follicle, to be absorbed by the laser light and turn into heat, which then destroys the hair follicle with this heat energy. The resulting heat destroys the hair cell. The melanin in the skin is more concentrated than the skin. This prevents damage to the skin. The device used for laser hair removal is an operation connected to the operator using the device. The laser epilation process, which should definitely be done on doctor’s control, is the best way to permanently get rid of your hair with 90% success rate. The number of sessions and the yield of the laser epilation will depend on the efficiency of your skin and hair.
Advantages of Laser Hair Removal
- Epilation provides permanent or long-lasting results for most of the candidates.
- It is a reliable method if the process is done correctly.
- Allows application in large areas such as legs and back.
- It is not a painful method, and most candidates can easily adjust to treatment.
- It’s a fast method, with all the unwanted hairs in your body can be cleaned with an experienced practitioner within 4-5 hours.
- It does not show any allergic side effects on the skin, does not irritate the skin, does not leave permanent scarring, and any information showing that it is carcinogenic.
- It is the most effective treatment of sunken hairs and inverted hair.
- There is no risk of communicable disease.
Laser Hair Removal Treatment Time
The length of treatment required to get the best results with laser hair removal that can be applied to individuals over the age of 18 varies from person to person. Many factors, such as age, genetics, hormonal factors, drug use and metabolism, play an effective role in hair thickness and strength. The laser rapidly slows down and destroys the growth capacity of the hair follicle in the growth cycle during treatment. From the beginning of laser therapy, it is observed that hair is getting slower and thinner.
Laser Hair Removal Prices
Laser hair removal price rates vary depending on the genders, colour of the skin and the area to be applied. All-body laser epilation is common, with most laser epilation of the leg, underarm laser hair removal, arm, bikini area or genital laser hair removal, jaw and face area women being the most common. Laser epilation package sessions are more advantageous than single session applications. You can contact the Estrella Aesthetic Centre professionals for detailed information about current prices and campaigns.