What is Carboxy?
Carboxytherapy is used in cellulite, body fat reduction, body shaping, weight loss, recovery after liposuction, facial and jaw wrinkles, skin fissure, birth fissure, scar tissue.
The tissue is relaxed by dissolving the fibrotic and connective tissue bands that lead to an orange peel image on the target area. Cellulite is reduced with soluble fat. Sterile material is used during the session. The first encountered effect is the transformation of the pink colour during application where is applied. This is happened because of the effect of Carbon dioxide on the vessel diameter expansion.
Carbon dioxide is a substance in which your body is not foreign. Allergic reaction is not expected.
Carbon dioxide is a gas that disperses 20 times faster than oxygen. After application, more oxygen comes from the surrounding tissues and the circulation accelerates. Carbon dioxide is rapidly removed. Fat burning increases.
What are the effects?
- More oxygen is provided to the tissues,
- Capillary blood flow increases,
- Oxidative fat breakdown in fat tissue increases,
- Collagen and elastin synthesis, the main element of connective tissue is increased.
The Regions Used;
- In the treatment of cellulite and regional fats, alone or in combination,
- Wrinkles, skin sags, loss of elasticity,
- In fracture treatment,
- In psoriasis,
- In arteriolar and venous circulatory disorders,
- In venous ulcers,
- In impotence treatment
What are Side Effects?
- Slight pain,
- Rubbing sound under the skin, which rarely lasts a few hours,
- Temporary, mild redness and bruises that will not affect your daily life.
What Conditions Should Not Be Used?
- Acute myocardial infarction,
- Acute thromboembolic disorders,
- Acute renal failure,
10-15 sessions of package are being applied and more striking results are observed when applications are supported by lymph drainage, mesotherapy, and dermabrasion. Bath, swimming and sauna are not recommended for 24 hours after treatment.
Application time takes 10-15 minutes. There are sessions that are happened once or twice a week.
An average of 15-20 sessions should be managed. 5th after sessions, changes in the skin begin to be observed. 10th from sessions, subcutaneous tissue will feel more tightly.
Exercise or passive gymnastics support increases the success of treatment. Anyone from any age can be applied. There is no toxic effect. It does not affect the blood pressure. The patient’s diabetes is not a barrier to carboxytherapy. The post-treatment effect lasts 6 months. We recommend continuing treatment once a month after the treatment is over. Decrease in the desire for smoking in 1-2% of patients and increase in sleep quality of the evening of application.